Also known as a grease separator or grease entrapment system are a cost effective means of preventing fats oils and greases from reaching and contaminating drains. They work by slowing the flow of waste water, allowing the grease to separate and float to the surface. Periodically these deposits have to be manually emptied. We developed the GG-101 grease trap when a blue chip client made a request to improve on designs currently available in the marketplace. We worked together to ensure all technical and environmental requirements were met and designed a high quality 60 litre capacity grease trap. The unique features and benefits of which will help it to one day become a market leader.
- Efficiently prevents the build-up of grease, fat and oil in waste pipework
- Are fabricated in the UK from high specification stainless steel 316 grade
- Conform to all UK and European regulations and requires minimal maintenance
- Come with a unique adjustable leg feature for flexibility and ease of fitting
- Are equipped with a glass viewing porthole for everyday monitoring
- Are a cost-effective alternative to automated grease traps
Our range of grease traps
Grease Guru grease traps and interceptors provide a grease management and grease removal service that is specifically designed for use in a commercial kitchen. .